Commercial / Industrial Solutions
- Commercial/Industrial solar PV solutions are aimed at businesses and government agencies such as: Industrial and warehouse facilities, office and government buildings and education facilities.
- Solar PV technology allows for energy reduction in a growing economy, especially in commercial and industrial sectors.
- Therefore, providing a solar energy source and connecting it to the grid would lead to lower utility cost relative to the grid.
Car Park Solar Systems
- Solar car parking systems are park shading solutions aimed at parking lots such as commercial buildings, private and business parking areas.
- Solar car parks allow parking areas to enable energy creation through solar systems, while creating shade for cars.
- The system provides a contemporize aesthetics visualization with a noticeable solar system generating power.
Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV)
- BIPV is designed to integrate solar glass on glass PV modules on the building’s façade.
- BIPV allows solar power generation from glass façade materials which otherwise be utilized with conventional glass material.
- BIPV could be used in all sun facing commercial buildings including rooftop skylights.
Residential Solar Systems
- Installing a solar PV system on a household rooftop and connecting it to the electrical grid allows residential households to reduce their CO2 emissions.
- This also contribute towards achieving utility bill savings.
- Designed for off-grid remote locations such as: Private Islands, Desert Resorts and Oil & Gas fields.
- Can be integrated with the grid, generators and battery banks, allowing for a diversified source of energy.
- The key aim is to reduce diesel consumption leading to better air quality, noise reduction and less spending on diesel.
Electrical Vehicle Stations
- With the start of the Electric car revolution, we are introducing EV charging stations for residential, commercial and public areas.